NEW FORUMS AT WWW.DUSTSCAPEX.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NEW FORUMS AT WWW.DUSTSCAPEX.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Vote
 Donate
Highscores

Top donators
Lol9 - $23.00 -------------------------- Veng - $25.00----------------------bigmikessd $20.00

Dean Scammed by Mager pk (posibility)

5 posters

:: Scammer

Go down

Dean Scammed by Mager pk (posibility) Empty Dean Scammed by Mager pk (posibility)

Post by Owner Jason Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:31 am

Alright this has been asked to me by dean and appealed and i didnt beleive him because earlier today he was on his account and gave all his shit away basically. What happened was that all his bank was cleared, no invo, no armor except f-cape. But it was basically alllll gone
The pic im about to shows u a small piece of Mager pk's Static Ip and the last login of Deans Static Ip.

Dean Scammed by Mager pk (posibility) Gfmagerpk-1

No was you can see they match, so this clearly shows the last person on Dean was Mager pk, im sorry but you CAN appeal this mager, until then you are demoted.
Owner Jason
Owner Jason
Owner
Owner

http://www.dustscapex.com

Back to top Go down

Dean Scammed by Mager pk (posibility) Empty Re: Dean Scammed by Mager pk (posibility)

Post by Matthew Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:50 am

I Have a Different Theory.

Right i like dean and i like mager pk but when it comes down to an issue like this i have to treat you both the same.

My theory is :
Jason when we was at staff zone , you said deans Ip's were the same at login times and stuff like that as himself , which means he was the one on the account giving away stuff.
Thismorning around 11am-11:59am This happend:
Dean has logged on:
Dean has logged off:
Mager pk has logged on:

That's how Mager Pk's ip Adress got onto Dean's Account.

When we Was in Staff zone , It Took Dean a very long time to tell me that he had given mager pk his forum Password , which is the same has his dustscape password just with numbers
if anybody is smart you would gather that all you need to do it try a few things out.
Therefore Dean gave his shit away , logged off
Mager pk Had realised Imma try his password out ,
Log onto it , seen that im online and thought oh dear. logged off
went onto mager pk
That Describes the Ip Adress..
Also This means Dean should not get his stuff back , Because a couple of days ago i witness'd him saying he will quit soon because of work.
But this still does not put Mager Pk in the right , if my theory is right this is what should happen:

Mager pk Demoted and Ip'd
Dean Loses his Account and Stuff but is allowed to still play but has to start again.
And will be served a Trade timer for 1 Weeks , Or a jail for 300 Ores.

On another note , if Dean gave Mager pk his password Then i belive
Mager Pk Demoted And can not get staff position Ever again .
And Dean ip Banned.

Last edited by Matthew on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Dean Scammed by Mager pk (posibility) Empty Re: Dean Scammed by Mager pk (posibility)

Post by Owner Jason Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:58 am

Fucking good theory but kinda blaiten around th area where u say he logs on and off, thats a stretch, maybe you werent online when he did this? it happened last night.

I will figure this allll out soon
Owner Jason
Owner Jason
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:02 am

sorry i dont get the pictures... what is happening?

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:04 am

I'm Good At This kind of Work seens as in School i Took Police And Crime Scene Investigation As a Study , It Helps Alot what i just said but still doesnt put us to the Closing Point
I think we Are going to need to Wait for Mager pk to come online and Sort this out between the 4 of us
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:15 am

Well i got iped so.. bye everyone!
and Daniel hope to speak to you again..

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Jason Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:20 am

Dean Scammed by Mager pk (posibility) Iped

Ipbanned, he hacked dean and stole all his shit basically. Dean you will be givin items, dont worry.
Owner Jason
Owner Jason
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by gnarffo Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:00 pm

damn, i dont get why he would do it, even if he was jealous... at least it all turned out good in the end i guess
gnarffo
gnarffo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Daniel Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:40 pm

I thought mager pk was gona be a good Mod oh well gf.
Mod Daniel
Mod Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jokker Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:05 pm

this is same ppl ? Very Happy

ooh, ok ,

FAIL !!! Smile
Jokker
Jokker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Scammer

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum